DIY Charcoal Face Mask For Healthy Glowing and Acne Free Skin
This face mask is good for those who are struggling with acne and enlarged pores. Apply this mask regularly for brighter acne free skin.
What you need:
- 1/2 tsp Activated Charcoal
- 1/2 tsp Bentonite Clay
- 1/4 tsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Water
How to prepare:
- Mix activated charcoal, bentonite clay & baking soda in a glass bowl. Add coconut oil mix well.
- Now add water and mix well.
- Apply this charcoal mask to your face and neck, avoiding your eye area and mouth.
- Leave the mask on for about 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with water.
Activated charcoal removes dirt or any impurities from your skin while Bentonite clay nourishes your skin. Baking soda is natural exfoliater and coconut oil moisturizes your skin.