This fresh Ginger Salad Dressing is a great dressing just like the kind they serve in the Japanese steakhouses.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4th cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to prepare:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, mustard, honey and pepper. Once these are thoroughly combined, add the oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly. When all of the oil is incorporated into the dressing, pour into a glass jar.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.