Guava leaves tea for weight loss has gained popularity for centuries in almost all countries around the world. This kind of herbal tea is characterized with its unique, delicious flavor and nice odour.
Guava leaf tea’s weight loss ability lies in the fact that it prevents complex carbohydrate sugars from being able to be converted into fat.
Guava leaves Tea Recipe:
- Bring 4-5 fresh or dried guava leaves (enough for 1 glass)
- Cardamom or cinnamon
- Boil a glass of water
- After reaching boiling, add guava leaves
- Add cardamom, cinnamon, pepper, or licorice (all optional)
- Let the mixture boil for 10 minutes
- Filter the mixture and drink!
- You can add some honey to make it tasteful (optional)
Best Time to Drink
Guava leaves tea can be consumed at any time during the day. You can drink it after 1-2 hours of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. However, the best time to drink guava leaves tea is after your meals specially in the morning, then you might need to have a walk or perform some exercises in order to burn fats.
How Often You Should Drink Guava Leaves Tea
Guava leaves tea can be consumed any time during the day. You can drink 3-4 glasses a day or more. Nevertheless, it might cause gas and stomach cramps. If so, you will need to reduce drinking guava leaves tea up to 1 glass a day.